Friday, April 08, 2011

Bakes from other blogs - Posts from the archives

Today I was sincerely organizing and clearing up my folders with pictures, it turned turned out to be a humongous task..really. 
How do u all  keep track of your 'blogged' and 'to be blogged' posts and pictures. Any tips on that would be greatly appreciated.
Anyways I came across some delicious cakes that I baked when my kid was a year old. Can you believe, it was about two years back. Better late than never - is what I say to myself :). The recipes were from Sunita's world. Her blog inspired me to venture out into the world of baking, until then it was just banana bread for me :)


Lemon Coconut Cake


Absolutely delicious cake. I followed the recipe with minor changes such as only 4 eggs and no cashew nuts.





Banana Chocolate Almond Cake












Have a Great Weekend :)

8 comments:

Hari Chandana P said...

Wonderful recipes !! Thanks for sharing :)
Indian Cuisine

Priya Suresh said...

Both bakes looks fabulous..

Cham said...

The cake looks fantastic!
I do that: Create 2 folders in hard drive (back up every month- in case of disaster):(blogged pict and non blogged), once blogged u keep in appropriate folder.
Download and keep in non-blogged folder ur pictures.
Actually i do have 3 years pict too to be blogged!

Swathi said...

lemon and coconut sounds dleicious combo.

Sumi said...

@Cham - Thank you very much for the idea - blogged and non blogged floder.I have a totally different structure.But this one is a neat idea.:)

San said...

Decadent cake sumi .

My Saffron Kitchen said...

Delicious !

vandana rajesh said...

Delicious rich cake...liked the texture and beautiful clicks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails