Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Methi Chicken for T&T

From the begining of this month I have been trying to make this dish specially for this months T&T which featured one of my favourite blogger.Although I have tried many recipes from Sailu's Kitchen never blogged about it.This time I took the time to click a few pictures of this delicious  Methi chicken curry.
I had a packet of frozen methi and wanted to use it. Unfortunatly this one had frozen pureed methi cubes. Anyways I went ahead and used it and hence the colour was totally different from hers. Nevertheless the curry was very delicious and well appreciated.
Next time I will definitly try this out with fresh methi leaves.




T &T is a monthly event created by Zlamushka to appreciate fellow bloggers.This months it is hosted by Lakshmi of Kitchen Chronicles

6 comments:

Cool Lassi(e) said...

Lovely blend of herb and chicken. Looking awesome!

Soma Pradhan said...

Methi chicken looks yummy dear...

Finla said...

Wowo such a creamy delicous looking chicken curry.

Priya Suresh said...

Absolutely delicious methi chicken,looks fantastic..

ruchikacooks said...

looks delicious.

Saraswathy Balakrishnan said...

That's a yummy chicken curry..would be perfect with steam rice:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails